Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card-: The citizens of the country who are taking advantage of the Ayushman scheme can also make Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2022 .
Health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh will be provided to the beneficiary through this card. The online process has been started by the government for making Ayushman Bharat Golden Card. All interested candidates can apply to download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card by visiting the official website of the National Health Authority at pmjay.gov.in .
Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Download Beneficiaries can also do through the link given in the article. Follow the steps given in the beneficiary article to apply. The complete details related to Bharat Arogya Card are being given below in the article.
ayushman bharat golden card 2022
Many health-related schemes are started by the Government of India to benefit the citizens of the country. Beneficiaries who are taking advantage of Ayushman Bharat Scheme can apply for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card . Through the article, candidates will get other information related to Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card such as downloading Ayushman Bharat Golden Card , what benefits will be received by the beneficiaries through the card. What documents are required by the candidates to take the benefits etc. is being given in the article.
|Article||Download ayushman bharat golden card|
|Department||National health authority|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the country|
|Objective||Providing health facilities to the beneficiaries|
Purpose of Bharat Arogya Card
Bharat Arogya Card When citizens of India Health Card treat up to 5 million in the beneficiary hospitals in the country through this card is to provide benefits can get for free. Candidates who are taking advantage of Ayushman Bharat Scheme can make Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2022 .
People from both rural and urban areas can apply for this card. In order to make this scheme easier and better, a mobile application has also been launched by the Central Government. With the help of this app, all the beneficiaries can get the benefit of the information and facilities related to the scheme. All the people belonging to the economically weaker category can apply for the Ayushman Golden Card Scheme. And can be helpful in getting all the health services available under it in the form of cashless.
Aadhaar Card Personal Loan: Take Personal Loan From Aadhar Card [Steps]
PM Shramyogi Maandhan Yojana: Government Will Give Pension Of 3000 Rupees Every Month, Know How To Apply
Health card related documents
To get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2022, candidates will also need some documents, information about all those documents is being given below in the article. Beneficiaries can get the list of documents from the list below.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- Ration card
- Bank account details
Eligibility for Bharat Arogya Card
- Beneficiaries who are taking advantage of Ayushman Bharat Yojana can apply for Bharat Arogya Card .
- Candidates applying for Bharat Arogya Card must be a native of India.
- To apply for this card, candidates must have a ration card.
- For making Bharat Arogya Card, the beneficiary has to pay a fee of Rs 30.
Benefits of Bharat Arogya Card
The list of benefits that the citizens of the country get through Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card is given in the article below. For information related to the benefits of Bharat Arogya Card , read the list given in the article.
- Through Bharat Arogya Card, the candidate can get treatment up to 5 lakh free.
- All the beneficiaries who come below the poverty line can get the benefit of Bharat Arogya Card.
- With this card, you can get surgery, diagnostics, medical day care treatment etc.
- The card can also be used for Ayurvedic, Homeopathic remedies.
- Through the card, the beneficiary will be provided the benefit of all health related services.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Apply
Beneficiaries can apply in two ways to make for Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card. First in your nearest hospital, second, you can also apply by going to the public service center of your area. Those beneficiaries whose name is registered in the Ayushman Bharat Scheme list can apply for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card . The process of application through both mediums is given in the article below.
How to make Bharat Golden Card in Jan Seva Kendra
- To make Ayushman Bharat Golden Card, the beneficiary has to first go to the jan seva kendra.
- Go there and check your name in Ayushman Bharat Yojana list .
- If the beneficiary name is listed in the list then you can get Bharat Golden Card.
- For this, take your relevant documents and take the agent to the center.
- There your registration process will be completed.
- After registering, you will be provided with the Registration ID.
- Then the beneficiary can get the Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card after 15 to 20 days by going to the public service center.
how to get golden card by visiting private hospitals
- Beneficiaries can also get Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card by visiting private hospitals.
- For this, first of all go to your nearest hospital.
- There you have to take the relevant documents with you.
- Now you have to get your name checked in your Apna Ayushman Yojana list there .
- If your name is in the list then the beneficiary can apply by visiting the hospital.
- Then after a few days the beneficiary can go to the same hospital and get the Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card .
Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Download
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Download Beneficiaries can through the article. The complete process to download Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card is being given below in the article.
- Firstly candidates have to visit the official website of National Health Authority .
- In there open home page first create login id.
- Then enter the login id in the home page and click on sign in.
- Now proceed by entering your Aadhaar number in the opened page.
- Then click on the Approved Beneficiary option in the opened page.
- After this, if your name has gone for the Golden Card, then you can check the name in the list.
- Then you have to click on Confirm Print option.
- After this, you have to enter the information number, password asked in CSC wallet.
- You have to come back to the home page, there you have to click on the option of Ayushman Bharat in the home page
- Then click next to your name in the open list.
- Now click on the option of download card in front of you.
- After which you can download your Ayushman Bharat Golden Card .
Questions and answers related to Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2022
What benefits do beneficiaries get through Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card?
Beneficiaries can get their treatment up to 5 lakh free through Ayushman card
Which citizens can apply for Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card?
To make Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card, candidates who come below the poverty line of rural and urban areas can apply.
Candidates who have applied for Ayushman Bharat Scheme and if their name is registered in the beneficiary list then they can apply for Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card.
How can the beneficiary go to the Jan Seva Kendra and apply for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
The candidates who want to apply by going to the Jan Seva Kendra will have to take all the documents with them to the Jan Seva Kendra.
After going there and completing the registration process from the agent, candidates can go to the same center after 15 days and get the Bharat Golden Card.
What are the documents required by the candidates for making Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card?
Beneficiaries need documents like passport size photo, mobile number, aadhar card, bank account details, aadhar card, ration card, pan card etc. to make Ayushman Bharat Golden Card.
How can candidates apply for Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card by visiting the Hospital?
To make Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card in the hospital, candidates have to first go to the hospital and go there and check their name in the list of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
The beneficiaries whose name will be mentioned in the list can get Bharat Arogya Card from the hospital.