Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a call for applications for Group A positions. Eligible applicants may apply for BARC recruitment online at its official website. The registration period began on January 17, 2022, and will conclude on February 11, 2022. Scientific Officer positions will be filled as a result of this recruiting campaign.
BARC Recruitment 2022
Officials from the Bhabha Atomic Research Center have released the BARC OCES DGFS Recruitment 2022 announcement for the Scientific officer position through OCES / DGFS 2022. Many applicants have been waiting for this opportunity, and it is finally available. On January 17, 2022, the BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment procedure will begin. Also, a link to apply online is at the bottom of this page. The qualified candidates must only apply for the BARC Scientific Officer Vacancy 2022 after learning all of the BARC OCES DGFS 2022 Exam information.
The written test or the Gate Score are the selection rounds for this recruitment; however, applicants opting for the GATE Score must have a valid score in the same subject; otherwise, they must attend the written exam followed by an interview for chosen individuals. For the convenience of job searchers, the complete information of the BARC OCES DGFS Notification 2022 is also provided on this website. The authorities would also award the shortlisted applicants a salary grade of Level 10 – Rs 56,100 of the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix. So review the recruiting as soon as possible and submit your BARC Scientific Officer Application Form 2022 online by February 12, 2022. Applicants will no longer be able to apply online after this deadline. So take advantage of this excellent chance and apply for BARC Scientific Officer positions.
BARC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Candidates for BARC OCES / DGFS 2022 are chosen in two stages.
- I. Candidate Shortlisting Through Screening:
Screening for Selection Interviews is done in two ways:
(a) via a BARC-conducted online exam or
(b) through the GATE 2021 / 2022 exam. Score
The candidate can take the test online or use his GATE score via GATE Entry. If a candidate wishes, they may utilize both approaches, i.e., they may take the Online Exam and use their GATE Score for GATE Entry to improve their chances.
- II. Candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview will have their final interview.
Candidates will only be shortlisted for an interview using the first method.
They will determine the final merit list solely based on interview scores.
How To Download Voter ID Online – Free Voter ID Card Download
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Apply Online Driving Licence, Application Status [State-Wise List]
Candidates must pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee for OCES / DGFS 2022 via BARC Recruitment 2022.
However, women applicants, SC/ST candidates, DODPKIA (Dependants of Defence Personnel Killed in Action) candidates, and Physically Challenged candidates are excused from paying the application fee.
Candidates must have finished B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate in a recognized university or college to apply for BARC OCES DGFS Recruitment 2022. Candidates may also visit the official website for further information.
For instance, Level 10 – Rs 56,100 of the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix for chosen candidates of BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2022.
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2022?
To submit an online application, go to the official website for online applications. Read the instructions carefully before selecting the mark button and completing the registration process.
- Stage I: Primary Stage — The preliminary registration form will be available to fill out. Fill out the registration form with the Examination Discipline and other information, then go to the next step.
- Step II: After finishing the Primary step, an OTP will be there to the applicants’ registered cellphone number and email address. Select Activate through OTP from the drop-down menu. Continue when the application activates.
- Stage III- Personal Information – Now, log in with your registered ID and password using the Applicant login page. Fill in all of your personal information carefully.
- Stage IV: Academic Information – Carefully fill in the academic data in the appropriate areas.
- Stage V: Information on Screening — Candidates must now choose between two screening options: online examination or GATE. Both alternatives are available to candidates.
- Stage VI: Payment of the Application Cost — At this point, candidates must pay the application fee. Those spared from paying the application fee may go on to the final round.
- Stage VII: Final Submission — Candidates may submit the application form after completing all stages. Candidates must double-check that all of the information on the application form is valid before submitting it. Candidates will receive a registration number after the final submission. They should review the application form and print it. Keep the application form that you print.
About Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, based in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra, is India’s primary nuclear research center. Trombay was founded in January 1954 by Homi Jehangir Bhabha Atomic Energy Establishment as a multidisciplinary research program critical to India’s nuclear development. BARC is a prominent institution to work for since it contributes to the Indian economy. To expand India’s nuclear power program, BARC provides innovative and fulfilling job possibilities to young eligible men and women every year.
Young skilled men and women who like challenges in frontline nuclear science and technology areas and want to be a part of India’s burgeoning nuclear power program will find innovative and fulfilling employment prospects at the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
Students have to prepare well for the exams to obtain good marks. If any queries, do tell us in the comment section.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Our Website Homepage||Click Here|