Kisan Credit Card – Kisan Credit Scheme was started by the Central Government. Under KCC Yojana, credit cards are provided to the farmers as well as loans up to 1 lakh 60 thousand are given to the farmers. (Farmers of the country will be given a loan of Rs. 1 lakh 60) As you all know that Covid-19 infection is spreading in India right now.
In this situation, the Kisan Credit Card scheme was announced to benefit the farmers. This scheme will provide a lot of convenience to the farmers. Under the Kisan Credit Scheme, farmers can also insure their crops, and also if someone’s crop is destroyed, then the credit card scheme will be given to the farmer.
Compensation will be provided under Here we will tell you what is Kisan Credit Card? What is the process to apply online? What documents will be required to apply? Who will be eligible to apply? We will provide you with detailed information about all these.
If you also want to take advantage of Kisan Credit Card Yojana , then soon get Kisan Credit Card by filling the online application form.
In this article, we will tell you the complete process of Kisan Credit Card Yojana Apply Online step by step. Stay connected with our article to get more information.
kisan credit card 2022 online application
This scheme card was announced by the Finance Minister of India. Under this scheme, 14 crore farmers will be benefited. A provision of 2 lakh crores has been prepared by the government for Kisan Credit Card. You will get the benefit of this scheme only if you have cultivable land, and you are a farmer. And the government has also kept cattle farmers and fishermen in this scheme. If you also want to apply for Kisan Credit Card Scheme, then you can apply online for it. The central government has released the official website for this scheme. Today we are going to tell in our article how you can apply for Kisan Credit Card . Read the article till the end to know more details related to this will be shared
Kisan Credit Card Yojana Apply Online
|scheme name||Kisan Credit Card Scheme|
|Objective||providing financial facilities to farmers|
|official website link||eseva.csccloud.in/KCC/Default.aspx|
Documents for applying for credit card scheme –
Those interested candidates who want to apply for Kisan Credit Card Yojana will need some important documents, about which you can get information through the information given below. These documents are as follows –
- Applicant should have Aadhar card, you can also give driving license, electricity bill, identity card etc. for identification.
- account khatauni
- Should have a bank account which is linked with Aadhar
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Pan Card
- The farmer should have suitable land for cultivation.
- The farmer must be a native of India.
- All those farmers can apply for Kisan Credit Card, who
do agriculture production in their own land or do agriculture in someone else’s land.
- Or who is associated with agricultural crop production in any way.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2022 | Download Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card
Aadhaar Card Personal Loan: Take Personal Loan From Aadhar Card [Steps]
PM Shramyogi Maandhan Yojana: Government Will Give Pension Of 3000 Rupees Every Month, Know How To Apply
Benefits of KCC Scheme
- Farmers all over the country can take advantage of Kisan Credit Card.
- Under Kisan Credit Card Scheme, a loan of 1 lakh 60 thousand will be given to the beneficiary candidate.
- The candidates who are taking advantage of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will also be eligible to apply for the Kisan Credit Scheme.
- Benefit of KCC Scheme: 14 crore farmers of the country will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, farmers can get loan from any bank branch.
- Any farmer who will get loan can improve his agriculture with this.
- Farmer candidates can take loan for up to 3 years.
We are giving you the names of the banks and their official website in the list below where you can apply for online loan for Kisan Credit Card.
|Name of bank||Official website|
|state Bank of India||sbi.co.in|
|Punjab National Bank||www.pnbindia.in|
|Bank Of Baroda||www.bankofbaroda.in|
|Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||https://www.shgb.co.in|
|Odisha Gramya Bank||https://odishabank.in|
|Bank of Maharashtra||https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in|
The objective of Kisan Credit Card Scheme
As you all know that right now the corona virus has spread in India, due to which the whole country has been locked down. And in such a situation all the industries have been closed due to which the economy of the whole of India has been deeply affected. Therefore, giving relief to the people, RBI has announced a moratorium for interest loans for three months. And the farmers who had taken loan for Kisan Credit Card will also be given relief under Kovid-19. Under this scheme, 1.5 crore farmers of milk producing companies will get credit cards.
The government already fulfills the loan requirement for raising animals, for starting a business for dairy, etc. And for catching aquatic creatures, prawns, fishes, birds and to meet the short-term credit requirements, a scheme for lending on Kisan Credit Card is being run.
Eligibility for Kisan Credit Scheme –
Applicants have to fulfill the prescribed eligibility to apply Kisan Credit Card Yojana . Only those applicants who will be able to fulfill these eligibility can take advantage of this scheme. These eligibility are as follows –
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 75 years.
- It is mandatory for those above 60 years of age to have a co-applicant.
- All farmers who have land for agriculture.
- Farmers should come under branch operation.
- farmers involved in animal husbandry
- Small and marginal farmers of the country will also be eligible for this scheme.
- Those who do fisheries are also covered under this scheme.
- Those farmers who are cultivating in rented land will also be considered eligible for this scheme.
- Lessee and tenant farmers can also get the benefit of this scheme.
Loan available under Kisan Credit Card Yojana –
Under Kisan Credit Card, the government is providing loans up to Rs 3 lakh to the farmers. But the candidate should keep one thing in mind that if you take more than one lakh loan, you will have to mortgage your land. Let us tell you that in this scheme, you will have to give a loan at 7 percent interest rate, but if you repay your loan on the time and date given by the bank, then you will have to pay only 4 percent interest. You will get only 3 percent interest rebate.
How to apply offline for Kisan Credit Card (KCC)?
If you want to apply offline for Kisan Credit Scheme, then for this you can go to the bank branch, tell you all the bank branches are not taking this application form, we have given you the list of banks in the above table. By going to any one bank branch, you can take the application form for KCC from the bank employee. After taking the application form, you fill all the information entered in the application form, if you are not able to fill the application form, then you can also fill it from the bank employee. And you will also have to attach all the requested documents in the application form.
After that you submit the application form in the bank itself. After this your documents will be verified. Your application will be accepted once the documents are verified. And you can take your credit card from the bank after a few days.
How to apply online for Kisan Credit Scheme?
Under Kisan Credit Card 2022, you can apply online in two ways, first you can apply by visiting the official website of the bank, second you can apply by visiting the official website of PM Kisan. We are telling you on this how you can apply online by visiting the official website of State Bank of India, for this you will not need to go anywhere, you can apply sitting at home, we will give you complete information to apply below. Sharing the process, you can follow the given steps.
- First of all visit the official website of the bank.
- A home page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on Agriculture & Rural.
- Now some such options will come in front of you, here you have to click on Kisan Credit Card.
- After that you will see the link of the application form, click on it. You must read all the guidelines before applying.
- By clicking on the apply button, the application form will open in front of you, you will have to enter all the information asked in the form, you fill the application form carefully, if you are careless while filling the application form, then your application will not be accepted.
- Finally click on the submit button. After that you will get the Application Reference Number.
- You should keep the Application Reference Number for future reference.
How to apply offline for Kisan Credit Scheme?
Candidates can also apply by visiting the official website of PM Kisan.
- First of all you visit the official website of PM Kisan.
- Home page will open on your screen. The option of Download KCC Form will appear on the home page, you have to click on it.
- On clicking on the option, KCC Application Form PDF will open in front of you .
- You have to download the application form from here. After downloading, take a print out of the form.
- After that you fill all the information entered in the form and also attach the documents.
- And in whichever bank you have an account, you go to that bank and submit your application form.
Some questions and answers related to Kisan Credit Card Yojana
Which website has been launched by the government to apply for Kisan Credit Scheme?
The official website pmkisan.gov.in has been launched by the government to apply for Kisan Credit Scheme.
In which mode you can apply for Kisan Credit Scheme?
In Kisan Credit Scheme, you can apply in both online and offline mode.
What is the purpose of Kisan Credit Scheme?
So that farmers can improve their agriculture.
And animal husbandry and fisheries should also be encouraged.
What type of facilities will the farmers be able to avail under KCC?
Farmers and citizens can get the benefit of credit facilities and all types of facilities related to agriculture under KCC.
How much loan will be provided to the beneficiary under the KCC scheme?
Under the KCC scheme, a loan of up to 3 lakh will be provided to the beneficiary.
How can candidates apply online to get KCC card?
We have shared you the complete process to apply online through our article, you can easily apply by repeating the process given in the article.
Which bank has been selected by the government for the credit card loan?
The following banks have been selected by the government for credit card loans.
State Bank Of India
Punjab National Bank
Bank Of Baroda
Odisha Gramya Bank
Bank Of Maharashtra
Which farmers have been kept in its eligibility under the Kisan Credit Scheme?
Small and marginal farmers of the country will be eligible for this scheme.
Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 75 years.
Fisheries and animal husbandry farmers will also get the benefit of this scheme.
What are the documents required by the candidates to apply for Kisan Credit Card Yojana?
Aadhar card, Driving license, Farmer’s land for cultivation, PAN card, Passport size photo, Native, Khatauni, Electricity bill, Mobile number, Identity card, Bank account, Mobile number and Aadhar number in bank account There should be a link.
All the information about the Kisan Credit Scheme has been made available in the article, if the candidates want to get any other information or register any complaint, then contact the helpline number 011-24300606 . By calling on this number, candidates can get all the information.
So as we have told you how you can apply for the credit card scheme. If you have any information or problem related to this scheme, then you can message us in the comment box below.