MP Post Office Recruitment 2022, Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Notification & Online Application for MP Gramin Dak Sevak 2834 Vacancies Released Soon Apply at appost.in/gdsonline or www.indiapost.gov.in:
Good News for MP Govt Jobs Finders! The India Post Office Department has published latest Notification to hire appropriate candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle. According to the official notification, MP Post Office Recruitment 2022 of GDS posts revealed to fill up total 2834 vacancies in various Postal Divisions. In recent times, those candidates searching for 10th pass Govt Careers can go further & apply for Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs. Interested candidates can utilize this opportunity by submitting MP Postal GDS Apply Online Form at www.appost.in/gdsonline on or before the closing date.
MP Post Office Recruitment 2022 | Madhya Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Vacancies Apply Online @appost.in/gdsonline
INDIA POST invites online applications from 10th pass job seekers to fill up 2834 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in MP Circle. Applicants will get selected for jobs based on their marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards. To download Madhya Pradesh GDS Notification 2022 PDF from this web page, just scroll down and click on a below attached direct link. Eligible candidates can apply for MP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 only through online mode as no other option is available. Here applications by online mode will not be accepted by Bhartiya Dak. A registration of MP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application has commenced from 08-06-2020 at 00.00 hrs & closed on 07-07-2020 at 23.59 hrs.
Once the application form submitted by candidates, further no data can be modified/ altered. All those who wish to apply online for Madhya Pradesh Post Office GDS Jobs 2022 opening must have Matriculation qualification. The age of every general category candidate must be between 18 years to 40 years as on 08-06-2020. Candidates must note that if they register more than one application for Madhya Pradesh Postal Vacancy, then their candidature to be rejected without any communication.
MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name:||India Post – Department of Posts (DoP)|
|Department Name:||Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Notification No.:||ESTT/14-02/GDS VACANCY/2ND CYCLE/20|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||2834 vacancies (approx.)|
|Name of the Posts:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle-III|
|Job Role:||» Branch Postmaster (BPM)|
» Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
» Dak Sevak
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Apply Mode:||Online only|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in MP State|
|GDS Online Portal:||www.appost.in/gdsonline|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
MP Postal GDS Notification 2022
Whenever you guys fill up the DOP online registration form, at that time, don’t forget to go through Madhya Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2022 as it will help for being sure about eligibility criteria. A process to apply application through online mode also available here on this page. The complete details related to MP GDS Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, important dates, selection procedure, salary, application procedure, etc. are listed below in brief.
MP Post Office Vacancy 2022 – Details
|♦ Division wise GDS Vacancies Details ♦|
|Sr. No.||Division Names||Vacancies|
|12.||ID Division Indore||13|
|22.||MP Division Bhopal||26|
|TOTAL NO. of Vacancies ⇒||2834|
|♦ GDS Vacancy Details Category-wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Vacancies|
|b.||OBC (Other Backward Class)||296|
|c.||SC (Scheduled Caste)||428|
|d.||ST (Scheduled Tribe)||566|
|e.||PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – A||33|
|f.||PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – B||30|
|g.||PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – C||29|
|h.||PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – DE||21|
|i.||EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||292|
|TOTAL NO. of Vacancies ⇒||2834|
Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh Postal GDS Vacancy 2022
AGE LIMITATION (as on cutoff date – 08th June 2021):-
- For Unreserved Category: Above 18 years and Below 40 years
- Upper age limit will be extended for reserved quota candidates as per the Government of India orders. The age relaxation shall be relaxable as under:-
- 03 (three) years for OBC category
- 05 (five) years for to SC/ ST category
- 10 (ten) years for PH category
- 13 (thirteen) years for PH + OBC category
- 15 (fifteen) years for PH + SC/ ST category
- Passed Matriculation/ 10th Standard (Secondary School Examination) Exam with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from a State or Central Government approved Boards.
- Candidates who have passed Xth class examination in the first attempt will get priority in the selection process. Candidates having qualification higher than the 10th pass will not get any extra weight-age in the recruitment process.
- The basic knowledge of computer is necessary. Aspirants must have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute owned by Central/ State Government, Universities, Boards or Private Institutions Organizations.
How to fill DOP MP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2022?
Eligible contestants can submit MP GDS online application form through the official website (http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/). The essential details like Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Community, State in which Xth class passed, Board in which Xth class passed, Year of Passing Xth class, Xth Class Certificate Number, etc. will be required for registration process. Aspirants will be allowed to register for the vacancy only one time. Follow the steps given below and register your application form much before the closing date. The Apply On-Line Process Step-wise as follows:-
- 1st Step – Go to the official website of India Post or just go through a direct link uploaded at the bottom.
- 2nd Step – On a home page, press on a link titled as “Direct Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (Cycle-II) in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle, 2022”.
- 3rd Step – First, download an official notification pdf file and read it carefully.
- 4th Step – Now, go back to the home page and click on the “Apply Online/ Registration” link.
- 5th Step – Fill up the form with details like Division’s Name, Candidate’s Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, DOB, Gender, Category, Mobile No., Email ID, Aadhaar Number, Communication Address, Permanent Address, etc.
- 6th Step – Upload your Scanned Photograph [file size: upto 50 KB, file type: jpeg/ jpg, Dimensions: 200 x 230 Pixels (Preferred)], Scanned Signature [file size: upto 20 KB, file type: jpeg/ jpg, Dimensions: 140 x 60 Pixels (Preferred)] and other Documents.
- 7th Step – Verify all the declaration made under the application form before final submission.
- 8th Step – At last, re-check entered details and then click on the “Submit” button.
- 9th Step – Take a printout of the registered application form for further usage.